- Three bedrooms (two bedrooms + study)
- Bedroom 1 and 2 with robes
- The living room opens up to a private alfresco and garden area
- The study is perfectly positioned off the living room via sliding doors making this both a private and versatile space
- Single garage with secure internal access and automatic roller door
- Convenient second toilet in addition to the main spacious bathroom
- LED lighting and ceiling fans included for the residents convenience
- Six star energy rating including a gas boosted solar hot water system with instantaneous back up
- Kitchen facilities include storage drawers, pantry cupboard, breakfast bar and dishwasher
- Fisher and Paykel electric cooktop, oven, rangehood and dishwasher
- High wall split system air conditioner to living area
- Bonus feature includes a private Service Courtyard accessed by the laundry and garage
- Rear landscaping
- Neutral tones throughout
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 1:30pm - 5:30pm, Thursdays 9am-2pm.
Andrew Meinel - General Manager Client Services
M 0458 526 749
P 1300 658 904
U18 Victoria Boulevard, 8 Dumesny Street, Horsham VIC 3400
Call on 0429 847 711 or complete the form below and our friendly staff will contact you
We came across Winzor Retirement Estate, we liked it straight away mainly because it had privacy in the back garden. Winzor Retirement Estate isn’t too big which we also liked, it means you get to know everyone and it’s secure. It’s a great lifestyle with all amenities close by and we don’t have to worry about maintenance problems as most are handled by KeyInvest. We would certainly recommend this village to anyone thinking of moving into a retirement village.
Elaine and Malcolm
Winzor Retirement Estate
I have a lovely 2 bedroom unit, drive in lock up garage, a manageable front and back garden and wonderfully caring neighbors. I can also be in the city by bus in 15 minutes and to the beach in 40 minutes. I now have the time to do the things I enjoy, like overseas holidays. You can just shut the door and know everything is fine. It gives you a sense of freedom and it’s comforting knowing you have a good village manager - any problems and he is there to fix it. It’s a real feeling of peace of mind, my family are close. I am happy and they’re happy.
Gables of St Morris
We are delighted with our new home here at Chiton. The quality and attention to detail is second to none. We believe we are very fortunate to have the opportunity to enjoy the unique aspects of this 7 star eco village lifestyle. The wetlands walks are a delight and the vista from our living room is so peaceful; bird watching has become our new “hobby”. Truly a wonderful relaxing place to spend our retirement.
Chris and Terry
Chiton Retirement Living
My decision to move happened very suddenly 3 years ago when my husband had to go into care. I had never lived on my own, so was a bit apprehensive. I am very happy that we found Wimmera Lodge, as it is everything I hoped for. We have a very friendly group of residents, and together have quite a good social life (if we wish). I feel very safe and have never had any reason to be nervous. We are only 5 minutes from the CBD, and have a town bus stop a short walk away for anyone who does not drive. It is a very quiet area in a nice new neighborhood. My home is very cosy and comfortable and I would recommend the life-style to anyone.