- Three bedrooms (two bedrooms + study)
- Bedroom 1 and 2 with robes
- The living room opens up to a private alfresco and garden area
- The study is perfectly positioned off the living room via sliding doors making this both a private and versatile space
- Single garage with secure internal access and automatic roller door
- Convenient second toilet in addition to the main spacious bathroom
- LED lighting and ceiling fans included for the residents convenience
- Six star energy rating including a gas boosted solar hot water system with instantaneous back up
- Kitchen facilities include storage drawers, pantry cupboard, breakfast bar and dishwasher
- Fisher and Paykel electric cooktop, oven, rangehood and dishwasher
- High wall split system air conditioner to living area
- Bonus feature includes a private Service Courtyard accessed by the laundry and garage
- Rear landscaping
- Neutral tones throughout
Monday - Thursday 10am - 3pm
Sally Middleton - Sales Manager
M 0427 703 271
P 1300 658 904
U13 Victoria Boulevard, 8 Dumesny Street, Horsham VIC 3400
Call on 0427 703 271 or complete the form below and our friendly staff will contact you
Four and a half years ago we moved from the city to Woodside Lodge and continue to be very happy with our decision. Our modern villa provides us with privacy and allows us to put our own imprint internally as well as outside in the garden. It was important to us that our family, especially our grandchildren, found our new location a place where they were welcome and wanted to visit. This is evident by their regular visits. Family members refer to Darrol as the unofficial ‘ambassador for Woodside and the Adelaide Hills’.
Marlene and Darrol
My decision to move happened very suddenly 3 years ago when my husband had to go into care. I had never lived on my own, so was a bit apprehensive. I am very happy that we found Wimmera Lodge, as it is everything I hoped for. We have a very friendly group of residents, and together have quite a good social life (if we wish). I feel very safe and have never had any reason to be nervous. We are only 5 minutes from the CBD, and have a town bus stop a short walk away for anyone who does not drive. It is a very quiet area in a nice new neighborhood. My home is very cosy and comfortable and I would recommend the life-style to anyone.
I have a lovely 2 bedroom unit, drive in lock up garage, a manageable front and back garden and wonderfully caring neighbors. I can also be in the city by bus in 15 minutes and to the beach in 40 minutes. I now have the time to do the things I enjoy, like overseas holidays. You can just shut the door and know everything is fine. It gives you a sense of freedom and it’s comforting knowing you have a good village manager - any problems and he is there to fix it. It’s a real feeling of peace of mind, my family are close. I am happy and they’re happy.
Gables of St Morris
For Kay and I moving into the McLaren Vale Lodge, back in February 2015, was just what we needed. We were at that stage when “downsizing” was a real option for us. The 3 bedroom unit gave us all the space we needed including a home office as well as room for the grandchildren when visiting. Living space is more than adequate and with it all being newly refurbished it’s so easy to maintain. We were welcomed by everybody we came in contact with including staff as well as residents and new neighbours.
Bryan and Kay
McLaren Vale Lodge
We are delighted with our new home here at Chiton. The quality and attention to detail is second to none. We believe we are very fortunate to have the opportunity to enjoy the unique aspects of this 7 star eco village lifestyle. The wetlands walks are a delight and the vista from our living room is so peaceful; bird watching has become our new “hobby”. Truly a wonderful relaxing place to spend our retirement.
Chris and Terry
Chiton Retirement Living